Monday, September 22, 2008

Andrea Correa A-Z


A= Attached or Single: Attached to my cute hubby yoho :)
B= Best Friend: Yoho
C= Cake or Pie: Pie Pumpkin :)
D= Day of Choice: Sunday- day off and Famiy dinner
E= Essential Item: My planner, im a nerd!
F= Flavor of Icecream: Anything chocolate
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears - I love them
H= Hometown: Lancaster, Cali
I= Indulgence: Not sure!!
K= Kids : I heart kids- maybe have one in about 2 years :)
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Dont remember...
M = Musician: Taylor swift- I love her
N= Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 5 sisters!! Love them all....
O= Oranges or Apples: Apples
P= Phobias or Fears: I freaking hate Spiders...
Q= Quote: Not sure...
R= Reason to Smile: My life is great, fun and amazing!! My family and my new hubby!!
S= Season:Fall- I love it sweaters, long walks,cold and pretty colors!!
T= Tag: Becca,val,lana,dani and anna!!
U= Unknown fact: ??
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I LOVE MEAT!
W= Worst habit: picking at stuff or bitting my nails
X= Xray or Ultrasound: not sure
Y= Your favorite food: mac n cheese :) I just love it!
Z= Zodiac sign: Picses

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I already did this one a while ago, you'll have to go search for it.

We need to hang out!

Becca said...

you and your planner and your to do lists haha. oh Dre I miss ya.

Lana said...

you love mac and chesse? I didn't know that :) Your sundance date sounds like so much fun, I wish I lived in Utah so your Sunday dinners could be at my house.

Love you!

BTW, I did this one before too, it's a fun one!