Saturday, October 25, 2008

**Witch Night**
















Last night a bunch of the girls went to witches night at gardnersvillage!! It was so fun! Val had everyone get all dressed up and off we went! I just had a cute little hat! Man do people go all out there! 3 ladies were the hocus pocus witches, they were cute! Gardners village is full of cute little shops and candy stores! We walked around, shopped and ate fun treats! Mom,val and kelly did cackle for coupons... They did an amazing job!! We had fun!! I love hanging out with my family!!





6 comments:

Natalie said...

I love hanging out with you. You are a lot of fun.
Love n' hugs.

Lana said...

I love when you update! You are the best sister, evah! Looks like a fun night :)

Amanda said...

Hey girl! This is Amanda! It was fun seeing you in UT!

utmommy said...

Look what a cute little blogger you are!

Robin said...

How fun that would be... Its great to see whats going on in your life

Rachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE gardner's village...You are so lucky to live so close!

Looks like tons of fun!!!