Monday, February 9, 2009

**CatcH Up**

Hey everyone! I haven't posted anything in forever!! We are still here... Both of us are working and just SO busy! I am working at Apx and Paul Mitchell the school and i am loving them both! They are fun and i am always learning something new! Y is at a new job and loves it! Its SO nice when you like your job and want to go huh?! We are having fun being married and still loving every minute of it! :) At the end of this month we are lucky to be going to Cali for a little break! We are going to visit our new niece Natalia! She is just beautiful and i just love her! I can just tell Em is loving everything about being a mom and they are both doing great!! I cant wait to be a mommy someday!! :)

2 comments:

utmommy said...

You are cute!

Natalie said...

You are cute!!!!!!I'm glad you both like your jobs. That is a great thing. How nice that you get to go to Ca. I wish I was going to. You will have to give that little doll some extra love from her grandma.