Monday, February 16, 2009

*VaLentineS Date*







This was our first Valentines together!! It was SO much fun and the best date ever! I was at work and i had a surprise delivery of beautiful valentines roses and sparkle hearts, with a note from my cute hubby! I was sooo excited!! :) After i got home from work , we cooked dinner and had a movie date! Yoho and i love choc. covered strawberry's, so that was our valentines day treat!! They were SO yummy! Thanks for a great valentines babe! Love you!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great surprise! The flowers are beautiful. I think that is so thoughtful and what a great date. I'm happy for you both. You do look so surprised in the picture.:)
Love you lots

allison nadauld said...

How fun. I love chocolate strawberries...what a nice tradition that would be! I'm so glad you are loving married life. It's wonderful!

utmommy said...

Glad you had a great Valentines!