Thursday, November 12, 2009

Temple Sealing











On December 18,2009 Yoho and I will be getting sealed for all time and eternity!! We are getting sealed in the Salt lake City Temple! It has been my dream to be married there since i was a little girl!! We are soo excited! We have been waiting this year so we could have family be with us and we are so happy to be able to do this! I am so grateful fot the gospel in our lives and that it allows us to have eternal families! I cant wait to be sealed to my perfect husband! yay We made it!! This will be ther best day ever! :)

5 comments:

Anna said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you both! Wish we could be there for your big day :(

Dani and Chandler said...

You know what? This afternoon I was actually thinking about you guys going to the temple and how excited I am for you. What a perfect day! Good work and congrats!

Sara said...

Congratulations!!! I know you have wanted this since you were little. I am excited for the both of you!

Natalie said...

YAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
I'm so excited.
Way to go. This is the best thing you could do. I am so thrilled and happy for you.
Love and lots of hugs.
MOM

Lana said...

It will be the best day ever! I'm so proud of you guys and love you!