Monday, January 18, 2010

Being Sick!!

I thought i was a lucky one at 9 weeks i was like wow i haven't been sick at all! Now since then i have been sick! I am 4 months, sick and let me tell you, its not fun! The worst is when i am at work and i get sick!! I hate that! Today was one of those days!! I was working just doing what i do and all of a sudden i didn't feel well , so i ran to he bathroom. I made it in time but i think i puked like 4 to 6 times! Some got on my shirt, not fun! I had one of the guys at work get me a new shirt! There were no more in my size which is a medium, so they gave me an XL, ha ha its a dress on me! Its better then having a shirt with puke on it! Gross i know! I hope i stop being sick soon! But i know this little one will be worth it!! I tell Yoho, babe i am soo done with being pregnant! Good thing i have 5 more long months! ha ha

4 comments:

utmommy said...

So sorry sister. I hope you get feeling better soon. Love ya!

Dani and Chandler said...

Ooooo sad! That is so not fun. I can't wait to have those great getting sick at work experiences.... NOT!

Ryleigh's Mommy! said...

Im sorry your sick sweetie! Im glad you know that it'll all be worth it when you get to hold that little baby in your arms.

Anna said...

yuck!