Friday, April 2, 2010

What's Been Going On With The Correa's

Life has been nice and busy for us!! Being pregnant has not been the greatest thing for me! But it will be worth it in the end when i get to have my little guy!!
Ange- Working 60 plus hours with her 2 jobs!! I love, love staying busy! But this kid is killing me!! I have been in the hospital 3 times in the last 4 months!! Not fun at all. I have had Kidney Stones 2 times and they are horrible!! Good thing i have a great hubby to help take care of me and the little one!
*Fun fact about being Prego- This kid won't stop moving lately :)
Yoho- Has been busy taking care of me and the baby, helping with Tal and working 50 hours a week too! He is such a great helper and hubby! I am lucky to have him.
We are still working out all the summer details! Look's like we may be apart for a little, which i am not too excited about, but we will see!! We are having our baby shower in a few weeks and we are really excited!! Last month for Paul Mitchell training they had a baby shower for myself and my co-worker Kelli. I am having a Boy and she is having a Girl, so thats fun for us!! We got a ton of cute things!! I will take pic's and post soon!! :)

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I can't wait to feel him move!!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see him. Hope the rest of your pregnancy will be better and you can enjoy the wait for the little one.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

I can't imagine working 60 hours a week, but 60 hours a week while pregnant?!?!?!? You are AMAZING!!!