Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy Busy











We have been soo busy lately! One of Y's best friends got married last weekend and it was at the bountiful Utah temple. It was soo pretty! I have never been there. It was so nice to be a part of the sealing and to hear all the nice things that were said! It made me remember a lot about our sealing and how special it was! :) After Y and I went on a date to Olive Garden. It was way good!! I have been wanting it forever! Then we had the reception. It was soo cute! I just loved it. Y left last week so it has been a long week! Between me and E working a ton and the baby we are staying nice and busy! T comes to hangout with me a little at work and then i baby sit here. She was asleep the other day when E brought her. Look how cute she is. I have been finding some cute little clothes for our little guy too. But we still need a ton of stuff and nothing is ready for him. I will try and get some done soon and Y will help when he gets back too. V has been watching T a lot too so that's so nice of her. It has been nice and cool here, so i love it! Well this if life lately !! Nice and Busy!!

No comments: