Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tagged

I haven't been tagged EVER!! :)

My sister tagged me in this four by four meme that reveals some little facts about me. It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better! So check at the bottom and if your name is listed copy and paste this list onto your blog and insert your information in the four categories below:

1st ~ four places I go:

Work ( Vivint)
Church
The Store
Work (Paul Mitchell)

2nd ~ four favorite smells

Rain
Reggie
Olive Garden Smell
Very Sexy Cologne ( Yoho)

3rd ~ four favorite TV shows or movies

Modern Family
Gossip Girl
90210
Private Practice

4th ~ four recommendations

Smile
Love
Try Not to Stress too Much LOL
Have fun !! Lots

Tag: Anna, Sara, Melanie

1 comment:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

This was so fun to read about you. Thanks for tagging me. :)