Saturday, December 26, 2009

Temple Day







On Dec 18, 2009 Yoho and I were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple and be sealed for all eternity!! What an amazing day it was!! We were able to have a ton of family and friends with us! It was such a great day! After the sealing we had a family dinner and all hung out together ! It was a great day and i am so glad to be sealed to Yoho!! :) We did it babe! Thank you to all of you that came and supported us and were there for us! Thanks!! I will put more pics when i get them!! :)

2 comments:

Tay and Jenn said...

Andrea, i honestly got teary eyed when I read your post. I am so proud of you two. And what a blessing to have a family that is forever. I love you girl!

Devin and Becky said...

congrats andrea!! sorry we couldnt be there we were headed back to az that day.